Andria Summers has been working with Cannon Disability Law’s clients for 18 years. She is a licensed representative through the Social Security Administration. In addition, she is also a paralegal. Ms. Summers uses her legal skills to help thousands of clients obtain their disability benefits. Every year she represents hundreds of claimant’s in court. “Helping other people win their benefits is my passion,” she states.
Ms. Summers is one of the most sought after advocates. Her ability to win the majority of her cases is due to her attitude toward her work. She loves representing clients in court and helping them during the appeal process. For instance, she states,”Whether I am representing a client in front of a judge or listening to a client describe their problems, I want to help my client win. It is my job to make the disability process easy for my clients. Our clients have enough to deal with. They don’t need to worry about their case too. Our whole office is here for them. That is why I love my job and my clients.” Ms. Summers is an expert in Social Security Disability law. Also, she is a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives.
- University of Utah, Consumer & Social Studies, B.S., 2007
- Paralegal & Valadictorian, Mountain West College, 2002
Activities and Memberships
- Member, National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives
- Member Utah State Bar Paralegal Division
- Volunteer, Central City Baseball
- Coach, Junior Jazz Basketball & Firebird Soccer