Andria Summers has been working with Cannon Disability Law’s clients for over 17 years. She is a licensed representative through the Social Security Administration and she is also a paralegal. Ms. Summers has helped thousands of clients obtain their disability benefits and represented hundreds of disabled claimant’s in court. “Helping other people win their benefits is my passion,” she states. “Whether I am representing a client in front of a judge, collecting medical records, or listening to a client describe the problems they are having with their disability, I want to do my best to help them succeed. I love my job and my clients.” She is a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives.
- University of Utah, Consumer & Social Studies, B.S., 2007
- Paralegal & Valadictorian, Mountain West College, 2002
Activities and Memberships
- Member, National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives
- Member Utah State Bar Paralegal Division
- Volunteer, Central City Baseball
- Coach, Junior Jazz Basketball & Firebird Soccer